Communication plans for 2018
Annual event in the Danish Waste Water association (15 June). http://www.stf.dk/arrangementer?ItemId=12&PID=33
Information material: BEOF will make posters and presentations that can be used at different meetings and events to spread inform about the project (May 2018).
Information about the project will be posted on the BEOFS website: www.BEOF.dk (May 2018), together with links to the projects website. Target group is primarely local residents.
Open House activity in 2018 in one of the treatment plants in Bornholm, most likely Rønne. Target groups are the public and school children which are invited to the plant where BEOF informs about the the project.
Conferences, annual events
- Annual Event: Unlocking the potential of blue and green development (23-24 May), Klaipeda https://southbaltic.eu/-/annual-event-in-klaipeda
- 7th IEEE/OES Baltic Symposium „Clean and Safe Baltic Sea and Energy Security for the Baltic countries“ Klaipeda, (12-15 June) http://balticvalley.lt/baltic2018/
- 18th International Multidisciplinary Scientific Conference on Earth & GeoSciences SGEM (30 June – 9 July) Albena, Bulgaria
Press release and poster
2 press releases in March and July
1 posters in April
1 publication in ISI WOS Journal
Conferences and meetings
- Water meeting on 21-22 May: Officials and politicians will attend lectures on sewage treatment.
- Network meeting in the group for Upstream Work, August: Employees from Mittskåne Water will attend and inform about the project. Target group is representatives from a number of municipalities and VA organizations participate in the network meeting.
- VA executive meeting (xx month and xx month, more details will come): Officials from the organization inform about the project.
Target group: all municipalities and VA organizations in Skåne are invited.
- Entrepreneur meeting. Target group: the municipality’s entrepreneurs
- IFAT Fair (World’s Leading Trade Fair for Water, Sewage, Waste and Raw Materials Management, Munich, 14-18 May.). Target group: exhibition visitors
- VA (water and sewage) Fair. Autumn 2018. Target group: exhibition visitors
Newsletters and alike
- Appendix to invoice sent to municipality residents/subscribers (August): In the information attachment to the invoice, it will be informed of the project. Target group is all subscribers in Höör and Hörby municipality.
- Information material: Mittskåne Water make posters and powerpoint presentations that can be used at different meetings and events to spread inform about the project. (March)
- Information about the project is posted on the municipality’s website (March). Target group is local residents
- Press release to local papers (summer 2018). Target group: local residents
- 43rd edition of the Conference of Water Supply Companies in Niechorze, Poland, organised by the Association “West Pomeranian Water Supply Forum” – March 21-23 2018
- 26th edition of the International Fair of Machines and Facilities for Water Supply and Sewage Systems WOD-KAN 2018 in Bydgoszcz, Poland, organised by the Chamber of Commerce ‘Polish Waterworks’ – June 5-7, 2018
- 3rd edition of the International Congress of the Water Supply and Sewage Industry – ENVICON Water in Bydgoszcz, Poland, organised by the Chamber of Commerce ‘Polish Waterworks’ and Abrys ltd. – June 5-6, 2018